Friday 22 January 2010

Dark Times



I'm feeling dark today. Darker than usual. Darth Vader isn't especially dark I know, but you techy-bloggy lot are bound to be into that sci-fi shit.

I actually hate Darth Vader.

More than he hates himself.

But there's definitely something dark in the air. Ben and Matt left Weiden's this week. And they were the greatest creative partnership since Ian and Myra.

(Or is that too dark?)

Maybe it's to do with the fact that I had attend my uncle's funeral yesterday and suddenly noticed just how pathetic and simplistic religion is. I thought we were all going to have to wave at the coffin at one point. Byeeee!

So what dark things have you thought recently? Go on. I won't tell. Answers on a prostitute's corpse please. Or whatever turns you on.

No comments: