Monday 29 June 2009

My Life is Too Short

You know how it is: you get a vague idea of a quick blog post and log on to You Tube for some supporting evidence.

Top of the recommendations list (before I'd even clicked in the search box) was a clip entitled "Shit On My Face?" So, thinking I might be able to answer the question, I was momentarily side-tracked. Here's the clip:



Sadly, my list of unread literary masterpieces, and undiscovered works of art prevents me from deciphering what any of this relates to.

Who is this girl?
What is that accent?
Is there going to be shit on her face?

I guess I'll never know.

Although, one clue could be in the comments box below the clip. A viewer called "GregPollard" says:

"I'd like to remove your buttcheeks, put my cock in your arse, sew the removed area to the front of my pelvis, then, I dunno, Cut a hole in your rectal passage way so I could piss out of your vagina.
I dunno I'm making this up as I go.
Wierd enough"


Whatever is going on, I'm just relieved there's someone as honest and plain-speaking as Greg Pollard involved.

As you were, Internet. As you were.

No comments: