Wednesday 25 March 2009

It's What They Would've Wanted

Boo!

Hello. It's Death, here. Sorry - didn't mean to scare you. It's just my way. I'd love to sit and chat (is that scythe ok against that paintwork?) but I'm run ragged at the moment. Things to do, people to see.

Anyway, the Boss just wanted me to chceck-up with you on some memorial arrangements. We're working so quick nowadays, and there's so much Abnormal Grief Reaction around, we've got to be accountable. I just need some memorial ideas to put on the form before God files the paperwork, yeah? It's not set in stone or anything (geddit?), it's just to cover us when the public go mental...

So, this Jade Goody job, right. See, I was thinking maybe we do a Werner Herzog/Grizzly Man treatment - like a sensitive, thoughtful documentary that makes sense of her life. But then someone's just said to me she's the "new Princess Diana." So, now I'm thinking... do we just airbrush Jade's face on to a truck?





No comments: