Wednesday 10 December 2008

Good Will To All Men

Thanks goes to one of Santa's elves for letting me know that TBWA/Manchester's 2008 Christmas card is available now.

I wouldn't normally mention something like that here, but I'm "reliably" informed that practically all of TBWA/Manchester's clients read this blog for some weird reason. (I know - it sounds like something delusional a paranoid person would say, but it really is actually properly true!)

So. If you're one of TBWA/Manchester's clients, but haven't yet received your official TBWA/Manchester 08 Christmas card, drop us a line and I'll ask the elves to make sure you're on the list. Oh, and thanks for reading this year. I hope all the swearing and pictures of cocks continues to be of significance to your business in 2009.

Merry Christmas everybody.

And, yes. That does include you.


ABOVE: Client hospitality

2 comments:

Pieman said...

Can you do another poll? Not necessarily about this. Just I didn't get to vote on the french toast/ poppers debate.

pisspoorenglish said...

I'm presuming you don't want one of my bloody marvellous cards then.

He got one ^.

They're lovely to touch you know. Like a stripper's thighs.