Tuesday 29 January 2008

Self Promotion

I've been messed around by a client. No work until next week. Sigh. Still, these things happen - last minute changes; other projects within the agency. Can't be helped.

So. If anyone out there* has anything they'd like me to work on, then please feel free to get in touch. Look, I've even made a new little poster for myself and everything..!


[* Who reads this anyway? Somebody does because my Google Analytics account tells me so. Come out! Show yourselves! I know you're out there!]

2 comments:

pisspoorenglish said...

The clown looks a bit like Bruce Lee. A fucked up, even more dangerous, scary as shit version of Bruce Lee. . . I won't sleep tonight.

John said...

Hey, you're right! I guess someone already chose the "chinese" face so Bruce had to think of something else...The "indian" is actually Alan Hansen...

...As for "The Adventures of Kendo the Kung-Fu Clown," (working title)I can feel a short film coming on... :-)