Thursday 6 May 2010

Advertising Feature


Ladies. Are you fat, frumpy, and faded? Then insert a bit of sparkle into your life with... Gok's Fashion Fist!

Join TV homosexualist Gok Wan as he travels the length and breadth of the country, performing extreme gay sex-acts on British housewives with low self-esteem.

"I was gobsmacked," says Judith from Stockport. "Being anally penetrated by a gay man on television has given me back the confidence I yearned for. Thanks to Gok, I'm now back at school doing a physiotherapy course one night a week."

"After 20 years of marrige to a cruel lorry driver from Hull," says Karen, "my body image and dress sense had taken something of a downturn. But being feltched and violated by Gok and 3 of his black friends on a catwalk in the Trafford Centre has lifted my spirits, and compelled me to try out new hairstlyes."

"Four hours a week on the end of studded leather gauntlet, and I've already dropped a dress-size! Thank you Gok!"

Gok's Fashion Fist, 8pm, Wednesdays, C4

No comments: