Wednesday 16 December 2009

A Prod & A Wink



I went here yesterday and had a nice chat with this man. It was a genuinely lovely day, and along with Iain, I'd like to thank the following people for making it such a memorable day:

- The woman who's cat (yes! a fucking cat!) didn't stop mewling all the way down from Warrington to Euston.

- The twat in cowboy boots outside Rough Trade who let me and my mate openly take the piss out of him.

- The friendly Scottish gentleman on the train back who told me a joke that was both historically accurate and unrepeatably obscene.

- Last of all, the good people of Virgin Trains who despite being grumpy, unhelpful, and expensive did at least get me there on time. For once.

So a Merry Christmas to you all. Well, except to you Mr. Cowboy Boots. We couldn't have been more sarcastic frankly, you self-regarding tit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One day later and you would have seen the snow!

John said...

They're a digital agency Leon. Don't think they're into that shit.

that french saying said...

Oooooooh, did you poke each other?

John said...

We did, Paul. We did. And then we had an arm-wrestle and did a kiss on the train platform.