Friday 16 April 2010

Apologies, politics, any other business

Ut!

Been quiet around here of late. Me very sorry.

So there.

Ahem. Anyway, politics. It's everywhere at the minute.

EVERYWHERE.

Have you seen these shit posters?



If I were a bit sharper than I have been of late (and had Photoshop to hand) I'd've done a "spoof" version that said:

"I LIVE IN A PERIOD PROPERTY THAT GETS VERY MUGGY IN SUMMER

Vote for building change. Vote conservatory."

But as I say, I've been busy.

Still, if you're as shocked, and morbidly fascinated as I am by the current standard of political advertising, check out the blog of (the preposterously named/Tory sounding) Benedict Pringle. Been around a bit, but really come into its own of late.

Anyway, thank you all for coming. I'll have my donkey, Dre, type up the minutes and have them "cascaded", as the cunts say.

No comments: