Tuesday 10 June 2008

Art: The Breakfast of Champions

Good morning everybody. (And what a particularly good morning this one is - blue skies all round from my window!)

So what better way to begin another glorious 24 hours on earth than with some art. It's inspiring, nourishing, edifying: good for the soul, dammit.

So with that in mind, off I Googled at 7.30am on a search for some healthy, wholesome cornflakes and culture.

And not long after, lo and behold, I found this:

Charming isn't it. I mean, I don't know how strongly you feel about Margaret Thatcher and Pinochet, but I imagine this is something most of us have considered at some time in our lives, no?

Rat Bags (as it's entitled) is available to buy from the excellent Other Side Gallery for a mere £500. Put it in your bathroom, maybe?

Now. Would you like any pastries with that?

No comments: