Tuesday 1 September 2009

Can I Have a Job Please?

I love writing. Really, really love it. More than sweets, art, and blowjobs. So, when I don't write I get really tetchy and chippy. Like a junky without any smack.

The work I've been doing recently isn't intrinsically awful, or even has anything explicitly bad about it. It's just that the kind of writing involved is very much the methodone of copywriting, and (unfortunately) I'm used to doing much stronger stuff. More to the point, I'm not ready to give up and I don't want to give up my habit. Methodone might be keeping me off the streets but it's not helping my writing any.

If anyone has any full-time writing opportunities where I can sit injecting briefs into my eyes all day, maybe with a designer or an art director to help me along (that'd be great), then please do get in touch.

CVs/examples on request.

No comments: